XXV WORLD CONGRESS -Torino, Italy CALL FOR ABSTRACTS : Submission Portal NOW OPEN. Deadline May 1, 2018
We will not have poster presentations.
September 18-20, 2019
- No Abstracts without final data will be accepted.
- Only one candidate will receive Fellowship per abstract. (Subject to acceptance)
- Content of the abstract cannot have been previously published.
Authors Formatting: (please underline the presenting author)
CK Piper, LMSW1,2, L Legocki, PhD3, B Reed, MD3, M Moravek, MD4, K Lavin, BA2, K Wade, PhD2, K Musolf, MD3, HK Haefner, MD4 .
1Center for Vulvar Diseases, 2Department of Social Work, 3Department of Family Medicine, 4Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology; University of Michigan Health Systems, Ann Arbor,MI, USA.
The abstract should be 250 words or less and contain 4 paragraphs with the following headings:
(1) Objective: stating the hypothesis of the study;
(2) Methods: including the means for problem solving, the subjects (number and relevant characteristics), the intervention studied, and a brief statistical analysis;
(3) Results: including the outcome of the study and statistical significance; and
(4) Conclusions: stating the outcome importance.
Write abstracts in the active voice. Express ideas briefly, clearly, and concisely. -Use only standard abbreviations. Spell out all abbreviations in full preceding their first usage in the text. -For drugs, devices, or patented procedures, state the generic or common name, followed in parentheses by the trade name (optional), city, and country of manufacture. Abstracts are not necessary for editorials, commentaries, correspondence, home study courses, opinion pieces, book reviews, and abstracts from meetings.