XXV WORLD CONGRESS -Torino, Italy CALL FOR ABSTRACTS : Submission Portal NOW OPEN. Deadline EXTENDED TO May 15, 2019
World Congress: September 18-20, 2019
- No Abstracts without final data will be accepted.
- Only one candidate will receive Fellowship per abstract. (Subject to acceptance)
- Content of the abstract cannot have been previously published.
You can present as a member or a non-member. If you wish to gain Fellow Status you must be a member and upon presentation and acceptance of your abstract at the World Congress, you will attain Fellow status.
Abstracts Types Accepted:
- Original Study-eligible for fellowship
- Case Series – Series of 3 or more related/interesting cases-eligible for fellowship
- Review of Previously Published Work -Members only/Not eligible for fellowship
- Interesting case report for discussion-must be unique case/Not eligible for fellowship
- Difficult case report for review-Not eligible for fellowship
We will not have poster presentations.
Failure to register for the program by May 15, 2019, will cause your abstract to be withdrawn. (You will be refunded if your abstract is not accepted)
Authors Formatting: (please underline the presenting author)
CK Piper, LMSW1,2, L Legocki, PhD3, B Reed, MD3, M Moravek, MD4, K Lavin, BA2, K Wade, PhD2, K Musolf, MD3, HK Haefner, MD4 .
1Center for Vulvar Diseases, 2Department of Social Work, 3Department of Family Medicine, 4Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology; University of Michigan Health Systems, Ann Arbor,MI, USA.
The abstract should be 250 words or less and contain 4 paragraphs with the following headings:
(1) Objective: stating the hypothesis of the study;
(2) Methods: including the means for problem solving, the subjects (number and relevant characteristics), the intervention studied, and a brief statistical analysis;
(3) Results: including the outcome of the study and statistical significance; and
(4) Conclusions: stating the outcome importance.
Write abstracts in the active voice. Express ideas briefly, clearly, and concisely. -Use only standard abbreviations. Spell out all abbreviations in full preceding their first usage in the text. -For drugs, devices, or patented procedures, state the generic or common name, followed in parentheses by the trade name (optional), city, and country of manufacture. Abstracts are not necessary for editorials, commentaries, correspondence, home study courses, opinion pieces, book reviews, and abstracts from meetings.