Requirements for Membership:
- To be eligible for Membership you must demonstrate an interest in vulvovaginal disease.
- A Member must be licensed and in good standing in the health care profession. Will also allow PT, NP, PA, etc.
- Active status must be maintained in order to maintain Member status.
- Attendance at the one of every three World Congress' is encouraged.
- Submitted completed Membership application checklist*:
- Active Membership-Paid $175 annual dues
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) in English, include licensure information. Include at a minimum: -Title and Affiliation -Area of interest in vulvovaginal disease
- Photo- 2"x2" headshot
*Members may present at a World Congress but it is not necessary.
Resident/Medical Student Membership
ISSVD offers a limited number of residents/medical student memberships at no cost. This membership is a great opportunity for those residents/medical students with an interest in vulvovaginal disease to have the opportunity to network and learn from the world's leading experts in the field. It also allows you to attend ISSVD educational programs at a signficant discount. This membership does not include the right to vote, hold office and does not include a subscription to the Journal. Send a CV and questions to email@example.com (3 year maximum)
How does one become a Fellow?
Requirements for Fellowship:
- To be eligible for Fellowship the candidate must demonstrate advanced work and leadership in the field. It would be highly unusual (But possible) for a resident to qualify for fellowship. He/she would have to prove they have done outstanding research and have had additional training in vulvology.
- A Fellow must be licensed and in good standing in the health care profession. Will also allow PT, NP, PA, etc.
- The candidate for Fellowship must remain an active member from the application period consecutively through the time they become a Fellow. Active status must be maintained in order to maintain Fellow status.
- Attendance and presentation at the upcoming World Congress (Beginning in 2024, Fellowship applications will require a previous World Congress attendance in addition to the presentation Congress)
- Submitted completed Fellowship application checklist*:
- Active Membership
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) in English, include licensure information.
- Photo- 2"x2" headshot
- List of ISSVD Meetings previously attended
- Bio (50-300 words) and include at a minimum: -Title and Affiliation -Area of interest in vulvovaginal disease
*All Fellowship presentations are at the discretion of the Fellowship Approval Committee
Submit An Abstract